GDT: Game 66: Vegas Golden Knights @ Columbus Blue Jackets | 4:00PM | Wild Billapolooza

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Gnotthinking.gif

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Well, 2/4 points to start the roadie okay. Hopefully get something out of Detroit. More importantly, we have got to get healthy. Neal, Schmidt, now maybe Smitty...and then the others. Guess better now than closer to playoff time to be missing so many players, but we just keep adding to the list. It's gotta stop soon! :facepalm:

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
That was one of the most idiotic, least urgent and pathetic third periods I have seen. Vegas needs to get it's shit together or we are getting swept in the playoffs.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Well, I wound up missing almost everything after the review/overturned goal.

Looks like they played like a bunch of momos based on the thread.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
This is just that part of the movie when you start to have doubt that there's actually going to be a happy ending. You know, where they kind of double dip just prior to coming together for the climax.

I hope.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Long season guys, this part always comes. For the teams that win the Presidents Trophy or otherwise cruise unimpeded this comes at some point of the playoffs and they bounce out. Its not a big deal to struggle or even lose the division title, although I doubt it comes to that. It's all about having guys in relatively good shape, having a good feel for what you have and not having the lucky stick hit your opponents over their heads. Do that and the playoff series wins come. Get a little lucky when needed and some shiny silverware comes your way. The best team doesn't win the Cup, the team that navigates trouble best does.

Easy to fret about a player or home ice advantage in the long season, but trust me you'll forget it right away come playoffs. Whether Reaves is playing, whether it's Merrill or Hunt as 6D, whether Tatar is on the 2nd or 3rd line..these all are irrelevant in April so let's just get through this last push healthier and with a better understanding of our team and let the cards fall where they may.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad