GDT: Game 66 - Red Wings @ Wild - 6PM Central / 2AM Finland - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
So, for my own edification, is the top of the glass considered outside the playing surface? Would the play have been whistled dead if the puck dropped back on the ice surface? Or did the ref just miss it?

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
So, for my own edification, is the top of the glass considered outside the playing surface? Would the play have been whistled dead if the puck dropped back on the ice surface? Or did the ref just miss it?
That was a blown call. Puck has to completely leave the rink without touching anything.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Amazing how four officials can miss something as obvious as that one. Thankfully it didn't cost us.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I guess that call can't be reviewed, because the bench was screaming about it.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I guess that call can't be reviewed, because the bench was screaming about it.
For some reason I thought that it was a play that could be reviewed, but I looked it up and you're correct it's not.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Not a whole lot of reviewable plays...just challenges for goalie interference and offsides...then automatic reviews by Toronto for any kicks/high sticks/illegal goals and goalie interference. I'm not sure this still exists but I think they can still do a review if a goal is immediately scored after the puck hits the netting? Just because that happened once a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad