GDT: Game 66 - Red Wings @ Wild - 6PM Central / 2AM Finland - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
So as soon as I excoriate Parise for sucking, he scores a goal? Is this the way it's going to be? Do I have to make an ass of myself for the good of the team?
Say something about Ennis. If he actually scores a goal, well, you'll know what you're going to have to do for the good of the team.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Seeler is like the new, improved, Prosser.

And Dumba and Brodin are finally starting to look pretty good.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Most dangerous lead in hockey. Almost wish we hadn't scored it.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
glad we showed up and banked the 2 points. it will be awhile before i get over the prior 2 spankings.
Just to give you a heads up, they will lose again before the end of the season. It might even be to a team(s) that is below them in the standings. When this happens, it won't be because the Wild suck, or because the players have no heart or have given up on the seasaon. It will most likely be because the other team outscored them that game.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Just to give you a heads up, they will lose again before the end of the season. It might even be to a team(s) that is below them in the standings. When this happens, it won't be because the Wild suck, or because the players have no heart or have given up on the seasaon. It will most likely be because the other team outscored them that game.

HEY! None of that logical thinking buster. Feast or famine, all or nothing. Get with the program! I was fishing Lake of the Woods for the Arizona and Colorado games ... VERY glad the house didn't have a TV so I missed those abortions of games. Last night was a good game once we got through the 1st period.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
I didn't catch much of the game except this Wild power play in the 3rd:
giphy.gif

Reactions: 57special

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Well ranking my weekend's frustration level: from replacing a CV joint/axle, wheel hub, and the 2 Wild games.

Paying for parts > Col game > wheel hub (parts store ordered the wrong part) > AZ game > CV joint > Det game.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
wow great insight! i guess theres no difference between losing a close one vs looking like a ahl team against pros huh? ps i've forgotten more about hockey than you'll ever know.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
wow great insight! i guess theres no difference between losing a close one vs looking like a ahl team against pros huh? ps i've forgotten more about hockey than you'll ever know.
You don't want to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad