GDT: Game 66: New York Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
Why did Brodzinsky play at all? He gave them life with that turnover. They had no interest in playing before that. More importantly is how we crumbled after that goal.

Stugots

YNWA
Jan 10, 2009
Upper West Side
Tampa stinks. We beat them handily the last 2 times we played them and they needed an other-worldly game by one guy to beat us on our 3rd in 4 nights. Gtfo of here.

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
Not for nothing, it was 3-2 us in the 3rd. Goes to a 4 on 4. And we put out Gus and Miller. Why? Should have been more conservative there and just kill the 2 minutes off the clock with Schneider and Miller, then Fox/Lindgren. Think the coaches realized they screwed up because after the goal you did see 55/23

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
We blew this game and frankly at 3-2 we had them the game then too. I hate that goal shesterkin gives up to make it 3-3. That’s absurd.

Just a ridiculous loss

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
And we looked good the last time they came to MSG. Their one line factored in on every goal. They're not that scary anymore.

The only team in the East that scares me less is crusty ass Boston and their 69 shots against per game.
totally agree. I'd rather draw Tampa than even Detroit I think so low of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad