Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I've engaged the sticky protocol:
upload_2018-3-5_21-34-0.png

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I ain't even mad, that last 10 minutes of the third was hilariously sticky.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Two points behind last year's total at game 65... Closing the gap... Tocchet quickly closing the gap between worst coach ever and top 5 coach in the league ;)

Reactions: Yandover

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
RNH is the unsticky player of the game late in the 3rd and maybe the man who helped saved the Coyotes chances in the lottery.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
So you don't think 70 pts is a good threshold for top 5 coach in the league??? You Kiwis have strange standards.
LOL you have so much hatred for Tippett. Let it go.. It's not worth it. So he jilted you. Happens to everybody. :nod:

Reactions: Jakey53

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I caught the end of the second and al of the third. To recover from a 2 goal deficit and gain a point is good. Overtime is always a crap shoot, I never feel down after an overtime loss. One little observation - Raanta is far quicker post to post than Kemper.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I caught the end of the second and al of the third. To recover from a 2 goal deficit and gain a point is good. Overtime is always a crap shoot, I never feel down after an overtime loss. One little observation - Raanta is far quicker post to post than Kemper.

You’d think Darcy’s size would make up for it but Raanta just looks much more athletic

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Two points behind last year's total at game 65... Closing the gap... Tocchet quickly closing the gap between worst coach ever and top 5 coach in the league ;)
You still don't get it. :banghead:

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Says the guy who has so much hated for current head coach. Try taking your own advice here and "let it go".
I surely don't hate him and as I saw better play (presumably from coaching), I did start to "let it go". Tocchet is no antichrist, he just isn't a good coach in my opinion. Too bull headed. That said, I want to see him and the team succeed in the worst way, just like all of us.

Reactions: Grimes

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Prediction: Hjalmarsson gets his first goal for the Yotes.

On his first shot, which is also the first shot on goal in the match.

Good prediction. Even if the shots thing was off... nice to call a dude's first goal this far into the season!

As for the Yotes... sloppy game imo. Not up to how they have been playing recently. The first period in particular was pretty bad. Kuemper also did not have a strong game at all, so that doesn't help. Credit due though, they got it back to OT at least. The PP continues to kill the team, though. So frustrating to watch it squander so many chances!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad