GDT: Game 63: Wild @ Coyotes | 3/1/18 19:00 UTC-7 | FS-A

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
This game turned around nicely! Credit Raanta for keeping us in it till we started to play.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Raanta more than made up for that somewhat weak 3rd goal with that save at 25 seconds left.
Nice to see the team get better as the game went on.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Well, I'm glad I didn't turn it off after the first period. For those that did, I don't blame you, but you missed ahhh.. well I don't even know how to describe it.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Connauton has 6G 4A in his last 16 games. Prior to that, he had 1G 4A in 39 games :laugh:

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I must be doing something right. My 16 month old seriously sits there and watches the action non stop. She loves hockey and I must be very lucky. She got two pucks tonight and everyone loved seeing how happy she was being at the stadium and eating popcorn.

Great game by the boys. Crowd kinda sucked but it took me three hours to get to Gra. I’m now just getting home.

Domi was stellar. Who knew putting back on his natural position would allow him to succeed. Good to see Fish on the score sheet again too

This isn’t the same team. Something clicked, and I’m glad it did. This is fun to watch and I’m stoked to see if it continues next seasons

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I must be doing something right. My 16 month old seriously sits there and watches the action non stop. She loves hockey and I must be very lucky. She got two pucks tonight and everyone loved seeing how happy she was being at the stadium and eating popcorn.

Great game by the boys. Crowd kinda sucked but it took me three hours to get to Gra. I’m now just getting home.

Domi was stellar. Who knew putting back on his natural position would allow him to succeed. Good to see Fish on the score sheet again too

This isn’t the same team. Something clicked, and I’m glad it did. This is fun to watch and I’m stoked to see if it continues next seasons

That's what I like to do during games for the most part.... on the other hand my 21 year old daughter can't shut up to save her ass. :eek:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad