Post-Game Talk: Game 61 - Nash's and Wingels help lead B's to gutty win - BRUINS 4 Whalercanes 3 F/OT

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-2-27_21-47-7.png

upload_2018-2-27_21-46-24.png

MVP
195.jpg

3181748291_f5f1c11605.jpg

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACE OFF SUMMARY

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
He is having a career year with that new improved shot, can you blame him? ;)

I love the way he’s been shooting the puck this year but he has had some head scratchers 3 on 3. That said who the hell am I to critique him? He does everything else in another stratosphere

Reactions: BruinLVGA

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Team still has a lot of work to do to get back to where they were. Confidence is shaken or something.

LOVE Wingles game. Love it. I kind of want to see him play with Marchand...

Speaking of which, Marchy and Pasta boke need to snap out of it. Badly.

Great game by both Nashes. Riley was good, Rick was a huge difference maker and continues to show his abilities. Good stuff.

Charlie.

Hoping Rask isn't on the downturn again...

Last edited:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Nash(s), Charlie, and Wingels all played great. Wingels can contribute a lot without offensive output. Adding offense makes him that much better. Loved seeing him have a great game. Rick Nash really brought it and had a solid game. And Charlie, holy crap, I don't think I can be any more excited about a player. It's hard to believe he's only a rookie. Bs came together after that horrid start and got the 2 points. Really looking forward to the next two games. I hope Wingels makes life miserable for these teams and Nash pots some more goals.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Team still has a lot of work to do to get back to where they were. Confidence is shaken or something.

LOVE Wingles game. Love it. I kind of want to see him play with Marchand...

Speaking of which, Marchy and Pasta boke need to snap out of it. Badly.

Great game by both Nashes. Riley was good, Rick was a huge difference maker and continues to show his abilities. Good stuff.

Hoping Rask isn't on the downturn again...
Hard to maintain that streak they were on.

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
Rick Nash has been such a good pickup. He's exactly what that second line needed.
Riley Nash did a great job filling in for Bergy. Just solid all around.

Its so easy to forget Mcavoy is a rookie. He is so good, so consistently. He is going to be a playoff monster for a long time.

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
Looks like the pickups came through. Well done.

Heinen is in the middle of a cold streak. I think at first it was bad luck, but now he might be wearing down.

Reactions: BBruins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad