GDT: Game 6: Coyotes @ Stars - 5:30 PM - FSAZ - 10/17/17

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Duke missed a wide open net and I don't think we even got a SOG during the 20 seconds of 5 on 3. Defense panics at even strength and the offense panics on the PP.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
That was some really good defensive zone coverage. Damn near perfect. Would love to see more of that.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Please tie this one up. Really don't want to be 0-5-1. 0-4-2 looks a lot better :laugh:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
>Finally find a goalie who can stop a puck
>Forget how to score

Coyotes hockey.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
gVo222Z.png

Reactions: AndrewYotes

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Had to pause, caught back up.

MUCH better from Dvorak. Looks like Crouse-Dvo-Fish is working.

When the two wings had the 2 on 1 it made me think how scary a combo that could be in the future. All the physical tools.

Stream of consciousness thoughts:

That quick shovel pass by Keller from behind the net was great. Too bad they didn't cash in.
The 5 on 3 and subsequent second 5 on 4 was weaksauce though.

At least we can say they've gotten better since that low point in the middle of the second. Progress I suppose. The only other time I saw an actual midgame improvement was at the end of the Vegas game when they were coasting.

Domi still seems off but was a lot better than he was against Boston.

Starting to lose it a bit now late in the third. Huge shift by Lindell, then another good shift from the Hanzal line. Need to see some fight and try and tie this up.

Hill fell down or something? Dunno.

Not the greatest 6 on 5, looked like they were going to get setup but then Radulov got some space on them.

And to cap it off cc @Muppet

This would have made more sense if they got blown out again but I don't care.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
This game was a step in the right direction. I think that we found our future goalie for when we try to contend. I still think that we play way too much pond hockey out there and Tocchet still hasn't gotten across his system to the players.

plgilbert

Apr 10, 2012
Quebec city
WTF playing Cousins and Rinaldo over Perlini ? No wonder why we have trouble scoring goals and Duclair can't score to save his life. I wouldn't mind trading him right now if he still has value on the market.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad