GDT: Game 55 - Winnipeg Jets @ Columbus Blue Jackets - Thursday, February 16th, 2023 - 6:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
These are the games elite teams dont lose. Literally the worst team in the league. Boston stomping Nashville 4-0 and Carolina pounding Montreal 5-2. Elite teams beat up on crap teams. We lose to them. Jets are getting stale. Hope Chevy can add an impact player sooner rather than later.

Tampa lost to Arizona last night and Toronto lost to this same team less than a week ago.

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
We looked absolutely lost for ideas on offense. Ridiculous. Aimlessly shuffling the puck around and shooting it into the BJs legs.

Also f*** you CBJ. Enjoy missing the playoffs again and never doing anything.

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
Tampa lost to Arizona last night and Toronto lost to this same team less than a week ago.
Yup. And now weve lost to Columbus twice, Detroit, Nashville, Philadelphia. They have a habit of playing down to their opponents, which i suppose is good news in a strange sort of way. Point is these are the missed opportunities that add up and will bite you in the ass down the road.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Yup. And now weve lost to Columbus twice, Detroit, Nashville, Philadelphia. They have a habit of playing down to their opponents, which i suppose is good news in a strange sort of way. Point is these are the missed opportunities that add up and will bite you in the ass down the road.
We’re 8th overall
Yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad