GDT: Game 55: Philadelphia Flyers @ Vegas Golden Knights | 5:00PM |

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
GgiveupACERT.gif

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Such an unvegas like game... no hustle... no pressure.... no forechecking. Vegas deserved to lose this game... better bounce back hard against Chicago.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
So glad I sold my tickets. Being from NYC, I know exactly how most(all) Philly fans are. Tonight the Vegas area got to see them up close & personal. I watched the game at Aces & Ales, & during intermission they showed some clown in the TMA concourse holding up a 74-75 Flyers Cup Banner. :eyeroll: Really? Poster child for Philly obnoxiousness. :shakehead

Like the rest of America, I despise the Patriots, but could not root for the Philly football team to win the Super Bowl. Nobody understood why I was rooting for a power outage last Sunday... Now you know. Those fans are classless POS. F Them. Next year I'm either going to that game or listing my seats for $300 each.

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
Not all Philly fans are the same, in fact every fan base has its jerks. I have met a few here in Vegas in fact.
There are more philly fans that are respectful to other fans than not. The ones who don't are just part of a *very* vocal minority who give the rest of us a bad name (you wont be seeing any twitter feeds or clips about the friendly nice Philly fans, you'll only see the bottom of the barrell). At the game last night there were maybe a 1000 max? There are millions of Philly fans, so lets not get caught up in hyperbole :)

I cant understand the Eagles chant at a hockey game either, makes no sense, and I certainly wouldn't have been a part of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad