GDT: Game 55 | Columbus vs. New Jersey | 2/10 7PM

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
That was fun to go to. Lots of guys that we need to score... scored. The only disappointment was that on a hat giveaway night, we didn't even get teased for a hat trick, even with six. Oh well.

Anderson's wrister was FILTHY.
Every time I see him in person I can't get over how f***ing fast he is for his size. Like he gets those feet moving with some power and the proper stride and he's GONE. We gotta find a way to get him in a position where he can get some breakaways.

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Every time I see him in person I can't get over how ****ing fast he is for his size. Like he gets those feet moving with some power and the proper stride and he's GONE. We gotta find a way to get him in a position where he can get some breakaways.

He has "wow" speed when he gets going.

While he's had some growing pains of late and hasn't used his imposing physique as well/often as he should, he's a keeper. I think he's going to have a long and successful NHL career.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Random note: if we were in the West, we’d be at least 5 points out of a playoff spot even with the win tonight.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Random note: if we were in the West, we’d be at least 5 points out of a playoff spot even with the win tonight.
Hey now, Top 3 in Atlantic can go on 10 games skid and they still be in PO after that.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Nah, I think, Panarin to STL would be a better thread. Wanna watch him playing with his best friend.
Call to Mayor Bee how to troll or CBJWennberg. And btw i know it kills you, but he said he thinks he plays better here than he did in Chicago, he said that in russian, go find it.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Call to Mayor Bee how to troll or CBJWennberg. And btw i know it kills you, but he said he thinks he plays better here than he did in Chicago, he said that in russian, go find it.

And what did you expect he said? He hated Columbus? Yeah, words mean nothing, especially in such a politically correct sport as hockey... Of course, everyhing is possible, it's stupid to argue.

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
That wouldn't be bad as well. I'm afraid, chances are way slimer, than vice versa.

I understand, I think it's the only way you wish comes true in the NHL, because it's not likely Columbus trades Panarin away unless the Blues way overpay in assets they don't even have: A FRANCHISE #1 C

Reactions: cbjfaninmo

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Something funny.
This is Harry near the crease in Vegas game. (He sat after this.)

This is Harry yesterday.

Clear the crease guys, as you can.

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
Fun game to watch. Thankful we got to face a backup goalie. Hoping this helps solve some of our "bad puck luck" and we can start winning some more games.. Not that I think this is a great hockey team, but I think this is a Wildcard playoff team overall. I don't think we'll go far in the playoffs (if we make it). But, playoff hockey is fun. And, I want to hopefully be at Nationwide Arena in April watching us in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Plus, I've been working a ton of overtime since June of 2017.. So, I need to find something to spend money on.

Reactions: Sore Loser

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I said after the Wash game that I changed my mind on the playoffs and this team was done. If NJ was the start of a hot streak carrying through the season and to a cup, just remember that I called the bottom. Thanks.

To be fair, NJD is starting to fall off, badly. Which I predicated on here many times before January. I’m just not impressed, at all.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I spent a lot of time thinking about the offensive outburst Saturday night and the reason for it. Looking for why that happened, I narrowed it down to two possible correlations- the BeerMan being on the ice or me getting lucky enough to sit in the Lexus section. I decided it was the latter So I would call upon the team to comp me with section 115 tickets for the remaining home games. :D :D

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
If anyone watched Vegas vs Flyers game last night, that was a definiton of "Luck has left the building".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad