GDT: Game 54 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs New Jersey Devils | 7PM | 400?!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
PfLzQl3.jpg

Qtse8V3.jpg

oFiQB3m.jpg

Wwzi0Tb.jpg

4UojqeC.jpg

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
2 points please. Let's get 2 point within Caps, even if they have 3 games in hand on us. That loss against us probably did some mental damage against those vaginas.

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So you're thinking ZAR is starting next to Sid. Was there an optional skate or something that I wasn't aware of with these lines? Why do you think that's going to happen?

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I really liked the Horny PPG we scored last night. The Caps run a similar play a lot with Oshie where he bounces to the slot for that quick one timer.

We should use that play a little more often. It's really hard to stop and easy to setup.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
So you're thinking ZAR is starting next to Sid. Was there an optional skate or something that I wasn't aware of with these lines? Why do you think that's going to happen?

I had to completely guess. ZAR is an LW so that rules out HM unless Hagelin is moved. My other guess was him being with Sheahan and Kessel.

Simon-Crosby-Rust/Guentzel
Hagelin-Malkin-Rust/Guentzel
ZAR-sheahan-Kessel

I guess it could also be

SCR
HMK
ZAR-sheahan-Guentzel

I had no information to go on.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Hard to believe this is the first meeting between the teams this season.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I had to completely guess. ZAR is an LW so that rules out HM unless Hagelin is moved. My other guess was him being with Sheahan and Kessel.

Simon-Crosby-Rust/Guentzel
Hagelin-Malkin-Rust/Guentzel
ZAR-sheahan-Kessel

I guess it could also be

SCR
HMK
ZAR-sheahan-Guentzel

I had no information to go on.

I thought he played RW too, although they may prefer him as a LW in the NHL. I would just think the Sully's going to do the bare minimum to change the lines that he can, since he apparently likes these crappy lines.
My guess is it's just ZAR replacing Horny and everything else stays the same....just a guess

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
How does NJ have such a good record?

That looks like a very poor roster.

They're young, fast and work hard. They play a lot like Vegas. Vegas only has a minimally better roster and look at their record. When you're fast on the forecheck, create turnovers and outwork your opponents, you'll win a lot of games....

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I thought he played RW too, although they may prefer him as a LW in the NHL. I would just think the Sully's going to do the bare minimum to change the lines that he can, since he apparently likes these crappy lines.
My guess is it's just ZAR replacing Horny and everything else stays the same....just a guess

I did a quick check on Twitter and it looked like LW only in WBS but who knows. HMZAR is also a possibility. Maybe Reaves will take Hornqvist’s spot to keep everyone safe.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I did a quick check on Twitter and it looked like LW only in WBS but who knows. HMZAR is also a possibility. Maybe Reaves will take Hornqvist’s spot to keep everyone safe.
Lol safe....after Letang took that cross check to the neck and he did nothing, I've lost whatever bit of faith I had in Reaves.

Big Rig for life.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Lol safe....after Letang took that cross check to the neck and he did nothing, I've lost whatever bit of faith I had in Reaves.

Big Rig for life.

Did Letang end up in the hospital? Reaves did his job.... Reaves has had a terrible string of nothingness, worse than I would have expected. Oleksiak avenged Reaves, then Reaves was on the ice when Perry elbowed Letang, then Schultz had Brown get him and then he was on the ice when Letang got cross checked in the neck. That was 4 of his last 5 games.

I’m really happy about the Big Rig acquisition. JR and friends have been killing it on these buy low guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad