GDT: Game #54: Coyotes at Avalanche- 4:00pm - Scripps (just Google it)

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Keller needs a healthy scratch. His effort level and complete refusal to even participate in a puck battle in that situation is inexcusable. Honestly trade him.
Really? Either you are frustrated or just plain ignorant. It's hard to shine every night when you are "the man" on your team and surrounded by second line players at best. Other teams focus on Keller, especially this time of year.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
Game wasn't televised to me but Keller has 2g 6a in last 10gp where the Coyotes have scored a total of 25g so...Keller has been involved in 32% of Coyotes goals...seems like maybe there's a better target but I dunno.

Watching the highlights...Avs 2nd goal was very embarrassing. They made Jack Johnson look like Makar. Valimaki going up high (why?) so he can fall down for no reason and then Kesselring doesn't switch cuz he can't outmuscle 5'11" old dude Zach Parise.

On the MacKinnon goal...Kesselring plays the role of decoration giving Byram tons of time to pick a pass. If you are Matt Dumba, seems like you know where MacKinnon is every second you are on the ice but...Dumba loses track of him and falls down trying to recover giving Mac time to shoot the puck 3 times.

Game winning goal Dumba screens Veggie.

Dumba's time has past but Kesselring's time is not yet and should be developing in a league other than the NHL. Highlights don't tell the whole story but looks like more of the same. Winnable game that is lost due to inadequate personnel on D.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Actually, I was thinking of making a drinking game with Hayton, do a shot every time *he* falls, which is nearly every shift.
Burp

Really? Either you are frustrated or just plain ignorant. It's hard to shine every night when you are "the man" on your team and surrounded by second line players at best. Other teams focus on Keller, especially this time of year.
One of the smartest things you’ve posted in years!

UK Yote

Jun 28, 2018
It was a much better effort from the games we have witnessed lately. They had more jump to the game, Vejmelka looked sharper and overall we were unlucky to not get at least a point from this.
Would still like to see them get back to winning ways but that was a step in the right direction......now todays game 🥴

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Game wasn't televised to me but Keller has 2g 6a in last 10gp where the Coyotes have scored a total of 25g so...Keller has been involved in 32% of Coyotes goals...seems like maybe there's a better target but I dunno.

Watching the highlights...Avs 2nd goal was very embarrassing. They made Jack Johnson look like Makar. Valimaki going up high (why?) so he can fall down for no reason and then Kesselring doesn't switch cuz he can't outmuscle 5'11" old dude Zach Parise.

On the MacKinnon goal...Kesselring plays the role of decoration giving Byram tons of time to pick a pass. If you are Matt Dumba, seems like you know where MacKinnon is every second you are on the ice but...Dumba loses track of him and falls down trying to recover giving Mac time to shoot the puck 3 times.

Game winning goal Dumba screens Veggie.

Dumba's time has past but Kesselring's time is not yet and should be developing in a league other than the NHL. Highlights don't tell the whole story but looks like more of the same. Winnable game that is lost due to inadequate personnel on D.
Look at the forwards on those goals. They were all in the wrong position, or left their position to go to the wrong position. We know our D is weak, but if your forwards don't help out it makes the D looks worse than they already are.

Reactions: DustyDangler

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Look at the forwards on those goals. They were all in the wrong position, or left their position to go to the wrong position. We know our D is weak, but if your forwards don't help out it makes the D looks worse than they already are.
Torts said "it's a stupid league" just the other day. He's 100% correct and why I don't understand fans clamoring for kids to come up before their time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad