GDT: Game 5 | Columbus at Minnesota | 10/14 8PM

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Streaming old-school now. Will PP look like anything but a 2 min intermission? Need get shots on net v. passing around slowly and listlessly

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I love wennbergs play defensively. He reads the play so well and he does a really good job at following the puck and waiting for the right moment to attack instead of just constantly chasing the puck and the play.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
We need to stop this whole we need to be dynamic thing because we lost to the pens last year... we dominated them every game but 1 it just so happened their goalie had a better series. I see guys going for the puck and poke checking way to much instead of throwing their bodies around. We are the best physical team in the league and we play much better when we are taking the body. Changing your entire teams identity because 1 series is really effecting our ability to score. I'm hoping that mayne once Jenner is healthy that will maybe energize the offense and we can have 2 lines like the 3rd where we control the play. I hate this non contact stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad