Pre-Game Talk: Game 5: Bruins @ Good Guys Friday April 21 7:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
So many mods and a former mod attending this game! I hope the Sens win and y'all are in a great mood later so I can get away with more shenanigans! :P

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
So many mods and a former mod attending this game! I hope the Sens win and y'all are in a great mood later so I can get away with more shenanigans! :P

Don't worry, I'll be having the purple Leaf mods keeping an eye on you :P

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Going to this one with my mom who's an even bigger hockey fan than me. Her and I had season tickets back when I was younger and we've been to a ton of playoff games but never seen a series clincher. Hoping this one is the first.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
We're all reading about statement games about young players - Draisatal, EK, Josi - not just goals like Ryan has scored, but full on dominating performances that pull a team along. Mark Stone is in this class of elite player that needs a statement game - a game that proves "I am one of the best in the NHL and a force to be reckoned with"

Mark Stone's time to get going and put himself in that Team Canada conversation. He's elite, but he needs an elite game to prove to the NHL that he is at that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad