Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
cut.jpg

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Well, that was terrible.

I knew Subban would beat us, who didn't.

Couldn't even get a quality chance all goddamn night.

Glad I didn't go to Vegas to see this dumpster fire.

Bruins need to wake up and FAST. We need Bergy n Backes back quick.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I'd suggest tanking for the first overall pick, but we know Donnie would just take some kid from Boston College with "truculence" whose father played in the NHL in the 90s.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Again, any team with that offensive anchor Riley Nash on the first line isn't winning shit. I'm sorry, I don't care if his faceoff percentage is 2% higher and he gets back a little quicker. The guy isn't good. He belongs on the 4th line.

He hasn't seen first line minutes since midget.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
That was not fun.

I hope quaider is not hurt as bad as it looked.

And I've said this before, and I know it won't solve everything, but....

Berrrrrrrrrrrggggggggyyyyyyyy we need you

Reactions: BMC and Ladyfan

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Rather they get their kinks out now, I remember them going 3-7 in October and then like 22-1-2 one season, a lot can happen and it's all about staying healthy and playing well at the right time. Obviously we don't want to squander easy points but this is a better team than what they've shown

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
No pride.
Kurally should have jumped Miller for a slash after one of the final whistles.

Perron should have been crushed.

Sbisa at least should have been challenged for his 3+ over excited hits (albeit clean).

That's only from the toughness category.

The hockey aspect was just painful to watch. The coaching staff has plenty of work to do. Spooner seems like he will be out, but Nash simply cannot be in the top 9 either.

Thank goodness Subban didn't get the too easy SO.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
I'd suggest tanking for the first overall pick, but we know Donnie would just take some kid from Boston College with "truculence" whose father played in the NHL in the 90s.
Haha! Does Ted Donato have another kid? Sadly, you're spot on with the Sweeney analysis.

Reactions: Strafer

rainone99

Dec 21, 2010
Montreal
I see all the complaining, I am reading all the remarks... Did you think we were a cup contender with the beginning of a youth movement??

Let's be serious this is going to take a few years, we just started the turnover...

We need to move guys from this team, Vatrano, Beleskey, Spooner, Krejci, Backes, McQuaid, Miller, Krug, Rask all need to go..
We need to turn this team over within the next 3 years... Only then will Donato, Frederic, Lindgren, Jfk, Cehlarik, Heinen, Bjork, Debrusk, Senyshyn, Lauzon, Zboril, Carlo, McAvoy, Vaki, Studs and keeping Pasta, Bergy, Marchy... will the team be ready to make noise in the east...

Don't understand all the hate... The Bruins are not that good yet... this will take time..

The only hate I would agree with is why give away Subban and Keep Khudobin? This is the issue with this team right now. Donny does not make the right decisions when it comes to seeing the bigger picture and evaluating players. He Just doesn't. There is no way Vegas would have claimed Khudobin. None... This team is not a cup contender.. Keep the 23 year old Donny.. Come on...

Reactions: Otherworld

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Again, any team with that offensive anchor Riley Nash on the first line isn't winning ****. I'm sorry, I don't care if his faceoff percentage is 2% higher and he gets back a little quicker. The guy isn't good. He belongs on the 4th line.

Typical Claude

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Team has a lot of work ahead of them. No need to panic yet but they need to start figuring out their system as they looked confused most of the time

Lord Ahriman

Oct 21, 2009
Bergeron will make this team better, no doubt, but he can't fix four lines alone. Panic? Not yet, but a little bit worried.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
people are so overreactionary

positives:
- Tuukka was great
- we did not get shut out

negatives
-everything else

terrible game but once Bergy is back i think well be in business. if tuukka keeps playing like this well be okay.

Backes will be back too. Everyone take a deep breath. You guys want youth - comes with the territory

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Again, any team with that offensive anchor Riley Nash on the first line isn't winning ****. I'm sorry, I don't care if his faceoff percentage is 2% higher and he gets back a little quicker. The guy isn't good. He belongs on the 4th line.

Team has little to no depth. Thanks for PC

On the other hand, playing nash on the 1st line is ridiculous

All I can say is Agositini, JFK, Cehlarik.... it can't get any worst

Reactions: Strafer

TheBigZ

Dec 18, 2007
Dallas, TX
www.hfboards.com
people are so overreactionary

positives:
- Tuukka was great
- we did not get shut out

negatives
-everything else

terrible game but once Bergy is back i think well be in business. if tuukka keeps playing like this well be okay.

Backes will be back too. Everyone take a deep breath. You guys want youth - comes with the territory
This isn't a youth issue, it has largely been the vets making mistakes and not showing up with consistent efforts.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Sucks McQuaid will be out. I'll love watching the Bruins get pushed around even more.

Dat speed and skill tho.
Speed kills. It kills entertainment, intensity, toughness, difficulty to play against and basically just overall enjoyment of what used to be Boston Bruins hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad