GDT: Game 5: Avs vs Ducks | Friday, October 13, 2017 | 7 PM MT | Just Our Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Most important thing about tonights win was they didnt sulk after having 2 goals disallowed and a shorty scored against.

I got so upset after the second disallowed goal and I was quite sure we were going to mess up after that shortie, but our teams response was like nothing happened and they just kept playing the same as until then!! Very impressive mental game there...

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
I dont know about dumb haha but you do refer to yourself in the third person.:popcorn:

"The Rock" does that all the time, and "The Rock" is cool. And now shut your piehole or i smack your candy ass. SeaEagle is God. :D

Btw - what a great game (once again) last night. I always believed that this would be a much better team than last year but what i didn't expect was a cool 180 turnaround like this. Let's hope they continue to WOW us away.

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
"The Rock" does that all the time, and "The Rock" is cool. And now shut your piehole or i smack your candy ass. SeaEagle is God. :D

Btw - what a great game (once again) last night. I always believed that this would be a much better team than last year but what i didn't expect was a cool 180 turnaround like this. Let's hope they continue to WOW us away.
Lol didnt mean it as an insult. It is a tad bit funny though. Hes a good poster.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Great game. A lot of fun to watch. I'm usually pretty positive about this team but just a few words of caution...two of the teams we played were missing their two top centers. In the case of the Ducks they were also missing two top-4 dmen. With that being said this team plays a lot more the "right way" and their mental game is miles better than the past years.

The youth, speed and skills we added up front has made a ton of difference but let's not forget about the impact that Nemeth has had on this team as well. Bigras as well. And Z is taking another step also. The speed, mobility and puck-moving ability we have added to the back end is having as much an impact if not more than at FWDs.

Way to go guys and keep up the good work.

Reactions: 21

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
It's almost as if replacing old people with younger people makes your team better.
Players don't stay young forever and teams don't win Stanley Cups with super young rosters. I prefer to think that it's the beginning of a culture change than strictly an age thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad