hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
barbie.gif

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I agree with Gary, a rare occasion. They called the Howden charge last game because they had a Devil in the box for roughing already and didn't want to give Vegas a powerplay. It was a game management decision.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
A win is a win but we have veteran leaders making absolutely boneheaded decisions with the puck regularly.

Stone tried to pass dangerously to the center of the ice to Stephenson and turned it over and allowed another zone entry and good opportunity at the end when he should have just pushed it deeper towards New York's zone or tried to kill it along the boards.

I know he wanted to give Stephenson an empty net chance but those plays aren't playoff winning hockey and these things aren't rare for our veterans who are still healthy.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
A win is a win but we have veteran leaders making absolutely boneheaded decisions with the puck regularly.

Stone tried to pass dangerously to the center of the ice to Stephenson and turned it over and allowed another zone entry and good opportunity at the end when he should have just pushed it deeper towards New York's zone or tried to kill it along the boards.

I know he wanted to give Stephenson an empty net chance but those plays aren't playoff winning hockey and these things aren't rare for our veterans who are still healthy.
On the other hand, Barbashev, Roy and Dorofeyev have shown they really can step up and play top line minutes. I think all these injuries will be a blessing in the long run, as we won't have to just depend on Eichel, Karlsson and Theodore will fix the power play.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
On the other hand, Barbashev, Roy and Dorofeyev have shown they really can step up and play top line minutes. I think all these injuries will be a blessing in the long run, as we won't have to just depend on Eichel, Karlsson and Theodore will fix the power play.
Cotter has also had some very very strong games too. If he could do that consistently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad