GDT: Game 44 | Columbus at Toronto | 1/8 7PM

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
This was a nice win. The bounces evened out after a few Toronto breaks and they didn't break even though Toronto thoroughly outplayed them after the first period. But Bob is back on his game.

Top 3 in the division?!?!!#!? But we’re not even a playoff team!! This team is not even average. They’re easily a bottom 12 team in the league. (@CBJWennberg10)

All sarcasm aside, Go Jackets.

I guess we'll ignore the entire game aside from the first period and the last 5 minutes of the game. But if that works for you, then well, enjoy the heartbreak in early April. Also, if you'll recall, I said bubble team.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Those who jumped off the bandwagon after the second period only to come running back in the third and OT.

giphy.gif

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
The Jackets are 3-2 since the Ottawa loss. They've scored 6 regulation goals in that 5 game stretch.

They're getting it done. Barely. By the skin of their teeth. But still getting it done. Color me surprised.

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I skipped to the end of the topic this morning and I assumed all the posts were made in jest and posters were just complaining about us getting shut out 2-0.

It wasn't until my commute later this morning that I found out they actually did come back and win.

And then I thought about all the Toronto posters on this forum

200.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad