@Sanchez found one for Holloway

Entrance%2B2.gif
Dude that one is yours!

Ahahaha flames lost!!

• Haha
Reactions: Ritchie Valens

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
yet people will tell you any day of the week that they love e tickets and all the freedom they offer. lol. I miss the days where you could show up at the rink and get tickets for 20bucks. Not too good for the team, but OK for people getting in at low cost.

The transaction fees are ridiculous. When faced with such gouging I just avoid it.

How much I wonder has ticket levy for new arena increased transaction fees as well.
The only true benefit of season seats is getting playoff seats at face value. In that sense, it is prime time to be a season ticket holder with the team we have in their prime.

With that being said, you still get bent over.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
The only true benefit of season seats is getting playoff seats at face value. In that sense, it is prime time to be a season ticket holder with the team we have in their prime.

With that being said, you still get bent over.
NHL has a real increasing problem. They want to be one of the big leagues but any given season there are half a dozen teams that are horrible, and not fit for professional viewing, and yet the league still wants premium pricing and the players premium play. This game, jmo, isn't worth it to pay for. Far from isolated.

There was basically one NHL club in this game. In Football if teams are really bad they just get relegated so that they're not in the top League. Thats probably good for fans.

NHL has always been like this but with drastically increasing ticket prices its harder to justify paying.

Reactions: PuckG

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
GDTs are not for big picture review and are more for play by play reactions.
Fair enough. I just feel like people don't appreciate him enough. We went through how many years without a player of Draisaitl's caliber and now that we have one (not to mention McDavid), we nitpick every small mistake, every moment he isn't sublimely perfect, instead of appreciating what this player brings. It just strikes me as odd.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Fair enough. I just feel like people don't appreciate him enough. We went through how many years without a player of Draisaitl's caliber and now that we have one (not to mention McDavid), we nitpick every small mistake, every moment he isn't sublimely perfect, instead of appreciating what this player brings. It just strikes me as odd.
I leave him alone now ... and have moved on to bashing Bouchard ;)

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
I regard the CBJ game as a bit of a warning about “mailing it in” hockey. Thankfully, a 3rd period recovery saved the day.
The Hawks will be loose and pumped (wanting to be THE team to burst our bubble). Besides, a bottom team can be unpredictable and a spoiler.
So let’s get that next win…fill the net and empty the tank….go Oilers!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00