GDT: Game 40: New York Islanders | 7:00PM | Congrats on the win Isles

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I guess carrier and whitecloud out?

I originally wrote hague because wishful thinking.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Somehow 4 SOGs seem like they've credited us with too many.

Denisenko was listed as small and light on the website I looked at a few days ago but he appears to be the exact same size as Cotter, and a little bigger than Stephenson. Maybe the site hasn't updated it in a few years...

My point being, he seems more willing to grind along the boards and net front, and may be built to handle that, more than I've heard online about his play. But it's only four periods so far.

Reactions: hangman005

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Denisenko was listed as small and light on the website I looked at a few days ago but he appears to be the exact same size as Cotter, and a little bigger than Stephenson. Maybe the site hasn't updated it in a few years...

My point being, he seems more willing to grind along the boards and net front, and may be built to handle that, more than I've heard online about his play. But it's only four periods so far.
I saw him in Henderson, he is smaller than Cotter. He was playing well in Henderson, he is fast, we'll see how he does. Two teams have given up on him, but we seem to do well with reclamation projects so hope for the best. Remember he was a first round pick.

Cormier with a real solid first game. Cotter looked good too,
Been watching Cormier for awhile in Henderson and before on the Canadian junior team. He led the QMJHL in scoring by defensemen as a junior. He is small, hopefully he can become another Theodore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad