GDT: Game 4: Isles @ Ducks - Wed. 10/11/17 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
So even though they score on the PP, they don't score on the PP. Yup, they will never ever score on the PP again.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
It's a penalty if a challenge is incorrect? That's a long overdue change, should have been the rule from the start.

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
Will we ever see the actual evidence? The view I saw from the tv I am watching from, you couldn't even see Grant's skates.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Will we ever see the actual evidence? The view I saw from the tv I am watching from, you couldn't even see Grant's skates.
I assume it's like certain angles in the goal etc that are available to the officials but not the broadcast team.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006

The linesmen have access to cameras positioned on the actual line. I don't think the networks have access, or if they do it's delayed.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Gibson and the Ducks just need to survive somehow

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
The linesmen have access to cameras positioned on the actual line. I don't think the networks have access, or if they do it's delayed.
We have seen those views in the past. But whatever.

League should make those views apparent to all if they want transparency

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Haha, stupid Bieska. He has the puck on his stick and tries to clear it off the boards with a weak shot and it goes to no one but an Islander. Since that was a big fail, he gets the puck again and tries the same thing in the opposite direction with the same result. Does. This. Every. Single. Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad