GDT: Game 4 ECQF: bruins (2) @ TORONTO (1) | 7PM ET | NBCSN, CBC | No Stolen Content Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Dont worry boys and Daisy, We got our Golden Boy Kadri coming back for Game 5.

Be interesting what we do with him back. Plekanec has had his 2 best games as a leaf the last 2. I’m sure it goes back to regular line but some thought is needed as to keeping plek there. Jvr-kadri-brown
Johnsson-bozak-Kapanen that isn’t horrible

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
you win the face off with an extra attacker and wtf was Gardiner?......puck goes outside the blueline. Honestly we out-play them for 40 minutes and Gardiner sucks the energy right out of the game and the playoffs.........I can't stand watching this guy any longer....yet he's out all the time......what a joke.....that's it
Its Zaitsev's fault or so I was told.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Well that's it. At least for a short time the Leafs managed to trick us into thinking they were in this series. Such is how it goes. They just weren't good enough in this one. The stars didn't show up. Guess they need to learn how to score goals before they can win

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
They were all over them up until it was 3-1, that goal seemed to really deflate the team and Boston just started clogging them up at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad