GDT: Game #4 | Blues @ Rangers | "Return of Kaufman"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesman11

Robert Johnson
Mar 19, 2010
Blues win!!! Great road win on a back-t0-back!!! Blues 4-0 in this young season!
icon_e_biggrin.gif
The back to back play has improved since Yeo took over, I believe they're less mentality fatigue...

Reactions: 91ReasonsYouLose

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Blues Win! Hutton was lights out!

Allen has been incredible in his first 3 starts, it's good to know they have a backup who can come in, in front of a tired team on the end of a 3 in 4 for his first start of the year, and he can put up a performance like that. Both Blues goalies have impressed in every game to start this season, I thought Allen looked very good against the Pens too with exception of one goal where he over-slide and another where he was out of position.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Feels like we say the same thing every game: didn't play their best necessarily, but a win is a win at this point. Another awesome game for Petro, Schwartz, Schenn, and our goalie. 4-0 feels good. Keep building on it.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Schenn makes something positive happen almost every time he's even near the puck.
I'd like to see what his game looks like when he hits the inevitable lull, but he looks like a very good fit for what the Blues are trying to do. Not spectacular at any one thing, but good enough at everything that (when combined with his motor) he's constantly noticeable in a good way.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Schwartz is officially on fire, points in 4 straight, 7 points in 4 games.

Petro 6
Schenn & Stastny 5
Vladdy & Vladdy 4

CCBC

Feb 18, 2007
Illinois
Schenn and Sobotka have really improved this team over Lehtera and Perron.

They sure have. Never expected Sobi would be re-upped until it happened; figured they'd deal his rights at the draft after not playing in the playoffs. Have to believe there was very, very likely no trade to be had that would have netted a greater positive gain than having Sobi stabilize the Top 9 right now.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Someone asked for -3 for Shatty. Almost. He's -2.
Yeah, I don't really understand people who root against former players like that, but to each their own.

He was good for the team while he was here, and he represented the organization well on and off the ice for a long time. I hope he does well in his new home.

High n Wide

Feb 24, 2015
St. Louis
With our turtling through the third periods I keep counting down the minutes until the game ends, but then after they're over I'm counting the minutes until the next game. Sports are weird, man.

I'll take the 4-0 start to the season. Great start for the guys.

Reactions: Rexx

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Yeah, I don't really understand people who root against former players like that, but to each their own.

He was good for the team while he was here, and he represented the organization well on and off the ice for a long time. I hope he does well in his new home.
Players try to "stick" it to their own team. The sticker became the stickee....yea something like that.

Mainly, it was the couple obnoxious analytic ranger fans that kept pushing Shattenkirk>Pietrangleo

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Players try to "stick" it to their own team. The sticker became the stickee....yea something like that.

Mainly, it was the couple obnoxious analytic ranger fans that kept pushing Shattenkirk>Pietrangleo
That was definitely annoying, but most of the people who keep referencing Shattenkirk seem to have something against him personally.

<shrug> Whatever makes them happy, I guess.

Last edited:

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
That was definitely annoying, but most of the people who keep referencing Shattenkirk seem to have something against him personally.

<shrug> Whatever makes them happy, I guess.
I think there's just 1 specific guy that has something against him. The others I see are fairly passive about it. I wish him the best except when he plays the Blues....like tonight lol

Last edited by a moderator:

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Speaking about Schenn. Lehtera hasn't been dressed this season yet, has he? I'm curious if that personal skating coach helped him.

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
Excuse me sir, I need to exchange this jersey shirt i bought in the off-season from Fabbri to Schenn. The one i have seems to have an big red IR stain on the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad