GDT: Game 39: Preds at Panthers. 6:30 CT. "After the Sunset in Sunrise" edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Saro should have had that even though it was a hard/well thrown puck but I place the blame on Fisher who got robbed from behind which lead to the turn over and there being a face off in our end. So it is what it is. With the way we were playing I was hoping for a point though but no dice. Feel we got better in the third period though.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Saro should have had that even though it was a hard/well thrown puck but I place the blame on Fisher who got robbed from behind which lead to the turn over and there being a face off in our end.

Don't disagree with the Fisher turnover, but Rinne would be getting crucified had he let that goal in. No excuses, Saros can't let that puck in. That mistake cost us a much-needed point.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Don't disagree with the Fisher turnover, but Rinne would be getting crucified had he let that goal in. No excuses, Saros can't let that puck in.

I agree, especially since he was positioned right but imo it wasn't a softy but a really hard thrown puck. Still don't know how it got through though.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
We looked like crap tonight. Outskated all night. Just slow and lazy plays by everyone all night.

Welcome back to the goal scoring column Craig Smith. Stick around for a while.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Saros kept us in the game when were totally outplayed so I for one am not blaming him for the loss. It would have been 4-1 if it wasn't for him. Injuries are piling up and unless they all come back quickly we are in deep trouble.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Everyone has all this confidence in Sarro's. Last night is a perfect example of what is going to happen to Sarros in time. Vish had the worst night of the year in net for him he has taken it on the chin a few times since Bishop went down. But he is a young tender just like Sarro's both in the end should be good NHL Tenders. But Sarro's looks like a munchkin in net. He had a heck of a ga,me tonight I still think he had that second goal covered how it made it in is just one of those flukes.

Unless this team hits struggling goalies they are just impotent. very very frustrating to watch and to listen to Willy and STU your IQ decreases every period. .500 hockey from here out is not gonna get it done. Its a must win Monday on the road and thats a terrible thing not too many more losses and the team is gonna need to play .700 hockey for the remainder of the yuear to sniff at the playoffs. I thought this to be a bubble playoff team but the injury bug has dropped them below that combined with Just a poor top 6. Ohhhhhhhh sure Smith scored tonight but he and Wilson need to be traded. The deadline will be the best time to try and get rid of them how fast these two have degraded to 3rd and 4th liners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad