DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011

BVWj71F.jpg

v3e1VqI.jpg

HRsvo.jpg

Last edited:

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Let’s do this boys! Please bring a solid game and start playing as a team.

I told you
That we could fly
'Cause we all have wings
But some of us don't know why

@KIRK :)

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
I'm actually feeling confident about a solid win here. Carolina doesn't have the horses to make us look bad and capitalize as much as another team might. I actually feel pretty strongly (?) about this, so if they crap the bed for this game I truly won't know what to think.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
I think this is a big start for Jarry.

Murray hasn't been great, if Jarry can play well maybe he can get himself some more starts on a regular basis.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Was just browsing through different websites and saw Carolina is a -140 favorite tonight? Boy.. when the hell was the last time Carolina was a -140 ML against the Pens? :laugh:

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Some changes to your lineup for Carolina. Ward's the confirmed starter, with Darling getting the start tomorrow in St. Louis. Kruger's a scratch and will be replaced in the lineup by Lucas Wallmark. Nordstrom is also a game time decision after taking limited part in the optional skate this morning (he got hurt blocking a shot in our game on Wednesday against the Habs).

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
They are using backups against us! :laugh: Back to back champs are finally being looked down upon, and rightfully so.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Can we swap defensive lineups with Carolina? Whew, I have to hold my nose when I see who we're putting out there tonight. If they have positive possession stats against CAR tonight, I'll be amazed....

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
I think this is a big start for Jarry.

Murray hasn't been great, if Jarry can play well maybe he can get himself some more starts on a regular basis.

I feel confident Jarry has a strong showing but this will still be a tricky game. Carolina is a quick team and hopefully not taken lightly.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Smart decision to save Darling for the St. Louis game. I guess we can put that whole teams play their hardest against us notion as reigning Stanley Cup Champs to bed.

Last edited:

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
They are using backups against us! :laugh: Back to back champs are finally being looked down upon, and rightfully so.

Ward's been the hot hand and has gotten each of the last 3 starts before tonight. Darling hasn't exactly set the world on fire - he's 8-10-6 with a 2.87 GAA and a a .896 save percentage. At this point Ward's been the better of the two.

Reactions: ColePens

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Some changes to your lineup for Carolina. Ward's the confirmed starter, with Darling getting the start tomorrow in St. Louis. Kruger's a scratch and will be replaced in the lineup by Lucas Wallmark. Nordstrom is also a game time decision after taking limited part in the optional skate this morning (he got hurt blocking a shot in our game on Wednesday against the Habs).
You sound like HF main boards..you're better than that.

Darling is sub 900.

Ward should've retired years ago.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Thanks! Once imgur decides to co-operate I'll update the first post :)

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Can we swap defensive lineups with Carolina? Whew, I have to hold my nose when I see who we're putting out there tonight. If they have positive possession stats against CAR tonight, I'll be amazed...

Their D costs 9 million total too :amazed:

At least our line up has an excuse missing the whole right side including 2 of our most important.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009

Not like it matters which goalie teams start, the Pens' forwards have a knack of turning whoever they face -- Patrick Roy or Redlight Racicot -- into Vezina candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->