GDT: Game 33: Coyotes @ Blackhawks - 5PM - FSAZ

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
This is because the other team is rested. It's normal to cave in the third period for the team who's playing back to back. No need to blame Wedgewood IMHO. Has to score more.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
gVo222Z.png

Reactions: Yandover

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Veeeeery quickly losing all interest in this shit. I am so sick of losing. All I wanted to see from this team is improvement on a game to game basis and I'm just not seeing it. It's game 33, we're 7-21-5 and players are still making the same mistakes they made in Game 1. Honestly don't know where to go from here.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Well. Result is bad of course. I still don't get the feeling it was a given from the start. On the contrary, I felt it was open. Could have worked. And for the draft-lottery, it's better to save the wins for home-ice ...:confused:

cobra427

May 6, 2012
It was a pretty even game until the last 10 minutes. A few missed assignments hurt us. Game of mistakes and we made a few more than the Hawks. We are missing maturity as a group. Hawks didn't really out play us at all. Being in the United Center for the National Anthem is pretty amazing!

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Chychrun was fantastic. Duclair was really good. I liked Strome's line.

The veteran forwards are not helping much.

Chychrun was the cause of one goal, but we were behind and he tried to make things happen. I love the way he plays. Probably was one of Duke's best all around games and that is what we have been waiting for. We know he has it, but he has to bring it on a consistent bases.

Reactions: MIG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad