GDT: Game 32 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs Colorado Avalanche | 7PM | Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Geno and Sheahan swap wingers. I typically don't like Geno with Horny, but right now I'm not opposed. Too bad Sully needed 57 minutes to consider it.

TheSniper26

Oct 2, 2005
Youngstown
Most of the team wasn’t around for that, though. I think it’s more collective laziness than anything like that.
Sure but their reputation precedes them at this point. It used to happen with Mario when he was well past his prime. There's still that expectation that they're going to pull a rabbit out of the hat at any moment.

I agree that laziness is a factor too though.

Reactions: KIRK

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I think it's a combo of mix and malaise right now that's exacerbating things for Sid and Geno.

And, when I say that, I'm not looking at when Sid and Geno are off. I'm talking about when they're on. There have been games this year for both of them, you can see they've kicked it up, and nothing really comes of it. That's what worries me, how it looks when they are on.

So you're saying they've fallen off a cliff already ?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Just once I'd like to see someone fake a shot and try to move the defefensemen slightly out of the way to get a lane to shoot. never see that anymore and it works

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->