GDT: Game 32: Ottawa Senators Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 5:00PM | Insert own title here.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
IMG_1988.gif

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
One of Super Cakes least favorite games of the season probably.

Ottawa can't get many saves it seems.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
One of Super Cakes least favorite games of the season probably.

Ottawa can't get many saves it seems.
I am cheering for the Knights here. A Sens win won't do much, but a Knights win would help keep them ahead considering teams behind them are winning.

It seems like the Knights are once again 1 goal away from letting in 3 goals.

Reactions: Vegan Knight

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This team is kind of f***ed the next 3 games if Thompson is out and this is coming from someone who has kind of been losing confidence in Thompson.

Wonder if both these players are out long term, the Knights look at the goalie market for a bandaid. Cause i don't think a Patera-whoever goalie tandam is going to cut it.

Maybe if this was last years Knights i would be more confident, but they haven't really been last years knights this whole season. Especially considering this is like the 5th game in a row giving up 3+ goals.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Stephenson deciding recently he might just want to make some more money next season after all!
As we were saying in Section 12.

This team is kind of f***ed the next 3 games if Thompson is out and this is coming from someone who has kind of been losing confidence in Thompson.

Wonder if both these players are out long term, the Knights look at the goalie market for a bandaid. Cause i don't think a Patera-whoever goalie tandam is going to cut it.

Maybe if this was last years Knights i would be more confident, but they haven't really been last years knights this whole season. Especially considering this is like the 5th game in a row giving up 3+ goals.
What happened to Thompson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad