Greiss
Halak

Inactive
Quine, Seidenberg

Injured
Hickey, Kulemin

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Bob better be on his game tonight as the Islanders can put up goals in a hurry. Is it confirmed Boone is out?

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Kinda OT, but "the mystery" about that "early celebration" in Washington game finally solved, there is a 20 min phone interview with Bread after Arizona game, and i think it was mikey who said he didn't want to steal a goal from Dubois? So that's the reason, "Yeah, i know there are a players who will put it in there "with meat", i'm not that, I didn't want to steal a goal from him , and it was too quick i thought it's going in, raised my hands and then it stopped and then it was to late to do something."

Reactions: mikeyp24

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Since Boone has basically been invisible this season the team won't probably miss him in the lineup tonight.
I'm sure the Beer Man will be more noticeable. But don't assume that to be a good thing. :naughty:

IMO there are better times for a "teaching moment".

Dipietro39

Jul 15, 2005
It was before Barzal. :) No Dubi, Savard and JJ sucks, Murray injured, and Bob is in human mode.

lol.

Bob may be in human mode, but BOTH our goalies are in ECHL goalie mode and have been TERRIBLE for every start this season but 2-3. Believe Greiss will get the start. He's given up at least 3 goals in 6 straight starts.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Kinda OT, but "the mystery" about that "early celebration" in Washington game finally solved, there is a 20 min phone interview with Bread after Arizona game, and i think it was mikey who said he didn't want to steal a goal from Dubois? So that's the reason, "Yeah, i know there are a players who will put it in there "with meat", i'm not that, I didn't want to steal a goal from him , and it was too quick i thought it's going in, raised my hands and then it stopped and then it was to late to do something."
Good memory buddy yeah I could tell he saw it going in and didn't want to steal it and I respect that about him nor do I blame him for that it was selfless and a team player moment and it went wrong that time. I'm sure after that the team has probably talked about it and said bread that was class act but from now on let's be safe and put those in.

Jenner getting the cam scratch tonight? Cam played a hell of a game after his night off maybe Jenner needs one too. As much as I have been back and forth about trading this year I' starting to think we need one to set the team on the right path even though we have a good record.

My hopes are that we get a Trocheck, ROR, Backlund or even Pavelski but just something to give us a little kick that we need to put us on track where we habe had the potential to be all year.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Considering how our lineup now looks with Dubinsky out I'd rather not see Boone scratched tonight.

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio
Good memory buddy yeah I could tell he saw it going in and didn't want to steal it and I respect that about him nor do I blame him for that it was selfless and a team player moment and it went wrong that time. I'm sure after that the team has probably talked about it and said bread that was class act but from now on let's be safe and put those in.

Jenner getting the cam scratch tonight? Cam played a hell of a game after his night off maybe Jenner needs one too. As much as I have been back and forth about trading this year I' starting to think we need one to set the team on the right path even though we have a good record.

My hopes are that we get a Trocheck, ROR, Backlund or even Pavelski but just something to give us a little kick that we need to put us on track where we habe had the potential to be all year.

"...Cam played a hell of a game after his night off..."

He did? Not bashing Cam, but no one played a hell of a game on Tuesday.
Let's just hope he finds his game in the next week, along with 85% of the roster who have been wandering in the desert as well.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Well first 30 minutes. He watching tons of good shots and flying around the ice but it was bouncing and then it fell apart. But he did play well and better then most.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Rather than having Boone sit, Torts should sit Larson.
I can't put the PP woes all on Larson.

Shaw and Torts each have over 20 years of coaching experience. It's not as if they don't have the ability and authority to overrule Larson and implement any PP scheme that they want.

It's a collective failure of the entire coaching staff and the players. Larson, of course, deserves his fair share of the blame.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad