GDT: Game 32 - BUF vs. PHI at 7 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
We should find any value we can in Jake McCabe before he's worth nothing. Jame's Chris Butler comparison is a good one. Like Butler I expect McCabe to be another team's #6/#7 in a few seasons and then out of the NHL completely.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Is Jack playing tonight? JK, I know he is, I've watched him take his sweet time getting off the ice on about three occasions.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
We should find any value we can in Jake McCabe before he's worth nothing. Jame's Chris Butler comparison is a good one. Like Butler I expect McCabe to be another team's #6/#7 in a few seasons and then out of the NHL completely.

Are you trying to put that goal on McCabe? Here's a hint: all three forwards were on the wrong side of the puck.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Hey now, I thought I called him Butler first. :biglaugh:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Philly adjusted, Buffalo didn't execute. Hope they get it together for the third period. An early PP goal would do wonders.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Are you trying to put that goal on McCabe? Here's a hint: all three forwards were on the wrong side of the puck.
I'm putting the fact that he's a terrible NHL player on him. And the fact he hasn't had a single positive game all season.

Botterill should do anything in his power to convert McCabe into an upgrade. Even if it's only a small one.

Reactions: Chainshot

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
I'm putting the fact that he's a terrible NHL player on him. And the fact he hasn't had a single positive game all season.

Botterill should do anything in his power to convert McCabe into an upgrade. Even if it's only a small one.
He should dump him for a 3rd if possible. Antipin is far better. Guhle should be ready for 3rd pair minutes at some point next year. And I'm sure we can find a spare parts dman better than McCabe this off-season.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore

That goal was certainly a five-man disaster. But McCabe has been awful tonight. Antipin gets scratched for far less. I think McCabe needs a game or two to watch from the press box.

Reactions: Chainshot

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005

Dude, he’s got more goals than the rest of the defense combined!

Punished ROR

a hero denied by hortons
Jul 3, 2006
Anyone else getting nonstop stream errors with NHL TV? Every time we go to a commercial break my stream jams up.

As if I didn't hate the ultra repetitive commercial breaks enough already ...

This is on a PS4 btw.

Bearbait

Mar 4, 2011
That goal was certainly a five-man disaster. But McCabe has been awful tonight. Antipin gets scratched for far less. I think McCabe needs a game or two to watch from the press box.
I sort of agree with this, but I also think Antipin being out of the lineup has more to do with "showcasing" Georges for a potential trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad