GDT: [Game #31] Dallas Stars @ Washington Capitals - 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Honestly, that's how I discovered them as well. My buddy and I went down the Geto Boys rabbit hole after watching Office Space and we actually became big fans of their music.

RIP Bushwick Bill.

My old roommate had a lot of funny ass stories about partying with Bushwick Bill when he would come into town, so I've heard more about him than I have any of the other songs. :laugh:

Reactions: TangoMcBride

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Grind out them points. 4 games left until the 3 day Christmas break . When they hit it they'll have played 11 games in 21 days . Teams starting to look tired but they still manage to get points and win games .

Reactions: LT and Elysian

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Good teams can win in a variety of ways, even boring ways.

Hope we don't get the traditional January slump, but this team so far is pretty good.
From my memory, the biggest slump months came in February, although it seems some years it was January and some months it was March, LOL. Not worth quibbling about, because the main point is we have to avoid those slumps altogether, i.e., never lose two in a row, at least in regulation, or three in a row of any kind.

We thought they may have had a bit of a December slump recently, but it appears they are bouncing back. Still, they had been playing at a 108 pts. pace, dipped to 104.5 for a while, but are not back to 108, which is encouraging.

Reactions: Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1