GDT: Game 30: Hurricanes @ Vegas Golden Knights | FLOWER POWER!!!

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Carolina goalie coach Mike Bales was MAF's coach in Pittsburgh for 2013-2017. I assume he knows MAF's strengths and weaknesses as well as anyone.

Coaching Staff

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
GdoitCERT.gif

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Damn.

Shame Flower couldn't get a win, but he played well first game back.

Was afraid this might have been a game we overlooked a bit, playing a tired, slumping Canes team and with the Pens coming into town. Sometimes, too, I wonder if the Knights depend too much on that home ice advantage. Also wonder if the boys took the foot off the gas a bit knowing Flower was back in net behind them again. Who knows?

At least we got the participation point.

Gotta get two the next game!

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Hope Fleury can keep it together on Thursday. I’ll feel bad for him if he can’t.

MAF will have a lot of personal pressure, but the Pens are a team going nowhere fast. They can't roll four lines like they could in the past. (Cullen, Bonino, Daley, and Kunitz were more important than people think.) Murray should be back; otherwise, their goalie situation is almost as wacked as VGK's.

Letang is erratic, to be nice.

Ginormousthumbs

Jul 7, 2013
West Side
MAF will have a lot of personal pressure, but the Pens as a team are going nowhere fast. They can't roll four lines like they could in past. Murray should be back; otherwise, their goalie situation is almost as wacked as VGK.

Yeah, I’m not expecting the Pens to win but it’s been 11 years since I last saw them play in person. Their defense is a mess and I’m sure there will be some changes before the deadline.

Reactions: hangman005

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad