Wedgewood

Inactive
Capobianco

Injured
Hjalmarsson

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Raanta had our number last year, i bet he will start tonight.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Top line goes 0-fer reigniting demands to trade Panarin & Wennberg and applaud Anderson's deal. Cam, Dubi, Foligno, Jenner all have 1g & 1A reigniting claims that Jackets need these guys to win.

CBJFan827

I hate you Brad Marchand
Jul 19, 2006
Whoa whoa hold up. How does Arizona get to play three guys on their top defensive pairing?

Was there some type of rule change that I missed?
This is a joke, correct? Ekman-Larsson is a hyphenated last name.

I'm really hoping to see something positive from Cam tonight. What was up with him in the 3rd period yesterday? I caught the tail end of Jody and Rimer talking about it.

Zarathustra

This is not my hat.
Nov 21, 2007
Salzburg
This is a joke, correct? Ekman-Larsson is a hyphenated last name.

I'm really hoping to see something positive from Cam tonight. What was up with him in the 3rd period yesterday? I caught the tail end of Jody and Rimer talking about it.

Guessing he's still hurt. Guy couldn't keep the puck on his stick.

Arizona's line up looks... Not good.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Lookong forward to seeing Keller and PLD out there tonight to see who is further along right now. Used to have regret a bit but not of late.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Cam’s definitely going to be watching this one from the press box...which could be good, maybe he’ll go on scoring rampage when he draws back in

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Cam’s definitely going to be watching this one from the press box...which could be good, maybe he’ll go on scoring rampage when he draws back in
Someone will get hurt before puck drop so Cam won't get scratched and he'll draw back in. Didn't this happen to Murray and Saad last season/year before that? I want to say both Murray and Saad(or maybe it was just one occasion) were supposed to be a healthy scratch for poor play but something happened so they ended up playing instead.

Korpisalo for sure tonight? Yes, he's won 2 straight and deserves to play, especially since it's a back to back game. But Bob has let in a decent amount of goals the last 3 games. Arizona might be a good game for Bob to get back on track.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I'd definitely play Korpisalo for one of these next two games against West teams. It seems more ideal for tonight, but you need to beat Arizona, and Edmonton is starting to roll. So who knows

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I'd definitely play Korpisalo for one of these next two games against West teams. It seems more ideal for tonight, but you need to beat Arizona, and Edmonton is starting to roll. So who knows

Korpisalo will draw in tonight, 98 percent sure.
Bob will draw in Tuesday night, 98 percent sure.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Hopefully some players feel inspired by Bread and come to play hockey tonight. Fewer no-shows will help bunches

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Duclair rocking the high top. Got Clayton to say cheese for the last pic.

2myp1zp.jpg

o87wgj.jpg

ojkpvt.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->