GDT: Game 3: Knights of the Round Table @ Golden Knights | 7:00 p.m. PDT | NBCSN

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
OxA2ouW.png
IFZf1bL.png

:coyotes

70dieoZ.png

uCAqyG2.png

ZVb9fjK.png

Other guys:

Mario Kempe - Christian Dvorak - Anthony Duclair
Brendan Perlini - Nick Cousins - Christian Fischer
Lawson Crouse - Brad Richardson - Tobias Rieder

Alex Goligoski - Jason Demers
Kevin Connauton - Luke Schenn

Louis Domingue

Injured: Jordan Martinook
Scratched: Adam Clendening
Suspended: Zac Rinaldo

4MY1T6b.png

(pictured: Dylan Strome)

VS.

:vegas

DTnhw7J.png

Other guys:

Reilly Smith - Oscar Lindberg - Jonathan Marchessault
Brendan Leipsic - William Karlsson - Erik Haula
Thomas Nosec - Pierre-Édouard Bellemare - Will Carrier

Deryk Engelland - Brayden McNabb
Nate Schmidt - Luca Sbisa

Malcolm Subban

Scratches: who cares

T-Mobile Arena:

qSY6l5d.png

(It's only a model.)

Last edited:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Does anyone know if McPhee has finally done something about his monumental gaffe and recalled Ship yet? McPhee is an embarrassment to GMs everywhere. I'm not even a Maloney fan and I think he would've been a much better hire.
Plenty of rumors going around that Ship wants out and McPhee is scrambling to find a solution to avoid maximum embarrassment.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
He deserves maximum embarrassment. I cannot, for the life of me, understand why he feels it's more important to keep players like Hunt and Reinhart on the roster, and piss Ship off , than lose either one of them to waivers.

Reactions: Mosby

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Boldly brave sir hammer, brave sir hammer from Swedelot, he was not afraid to block shots, oh brave sir hammer! He was not afraid to take a puck in any nasty place, oh brave brave brave brave sir hammer!

Dasyotesfan92

Oct 3, 2017
Have we done a Saving Private Ryan themed GTD yet? If not theres and idea. :nod:.
Hopefully we dont waste all of our energy in one period.

Reactions: Lady Macbeth

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Boldly brave sir hammer, brave sir hammer from Swedelot, he was not afraid to block shots, oh brave sir hammer! He was not afraid to take a puck in any nasty place, oh brave brave brave brave sir hammer!

Sir Tippett ran away, bravely ran away, away. When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled. Yes, brave Sir Tippett turned about, and gallantly he chickened out. Swiftly taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat, bravest of the brave, Sir Tippett!

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Sir Tippett ran away, bravely ran away, away. When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled. Yes, brave Sir Tippett turned about, and gallantly he chickened out. Swiftly taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat, bravest of the brave, Sir Tippett!
God that's a great movie. I need to watch it now.

We really need to beat the Kannnnnnnnnnigits this time. I think we should bring a shrubbery, and maybe shout NEE! at them a few times.

On that topic, is it against the rules to post NEE! in their game day thread every so often?

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I just Doan want Vegas emulating the French knight by taunting us a second time.

Last edited:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
You may wanna update the lines. Today's practice:

Domi, Stepan, Keller
Kempe, Dvorak, Duclair
Perlini, Cousins, Fischer
Crouse, Richardson, Rieder

Martinook took a maintenance day. You can never be too sure with those new Coaches but if I'd have to guess I'd say it's likely Cousins who sits. I don't recall seeing him at Center so far and he's been fairly underwhelming. If Martinook's absence isn't more than a maintenance day then I say he'll center Perlini and Fischer. I don't like Martinook at center but he's probably the best option out of the guys on the roster.

Reactions: Lady Macbeth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->