3. Blake Wheeler: 4
4. Patrik Laine: 3
5. Dmitry Kulikov: 3
6. Mathieu Perreault: 3
7. Bryan Little: 3
8. Josh Morrissey: 2
9. Jacob Trouba: 2
10. Brandon Tanev, Tyler Myers, Dustin Byfuglien, Andrew Copp: 1

Should be a good test for our defense on the top two lines. Winnipeg is rocking a 70% PK so I’d like to see a PPG tonight if not two :). Winnipeg is also giving up 37 shots per game so I want to see lots of offense from us tonight as they give up lots of chances. Let’s get win #2 tonight

Last edited:

Tryamw

Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Someone’s got to screen the goalie, someone’s got to shoot the ****ing puck, and someone’s got to get after rebounds.
I think this statement could have been said the last several years oh wait we have. I think it's like rinse lather repeat. I'd like to do something slightly different. I get that they want to set up Faulk but when that's your only play well. I am so shocked that he gets 2 of the 4 skaters on the ice guarding him. and as others have said the other guy up top is about as much threat to shoot as any Caniac in the stands AKA NONE.

Unsustainable

Bunch of Jerks
Apr 14, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I think this statement could have been said the last several years oh wait we have. I think it's like rinse lather repeat. I'd like to do something slightly different. I get that they want to set up Faulk but when that's your only play well. I am so shocked that he gets 2 of the 4 skaters on the ice guarding him. and as others have said the other guy up top is about as much threat to shoot as any Caniac in the stands AKA NONE.

We don’t have anyone that works the halfwall like The Wizard did. I hope Aho can get there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->