GDT: Game 29: Knights @ Stars | We need to beat a Bishop

Puckrobber

Backup Netminder
Feb 28, 2016
Central Oklahoma
As a caregiver to my father, I have to watch most Knights games after they've been recorded. Main reason I don't get to chitchat with all of you on the GDTs.

That said, it is wonderful to see this team playing the way it does. I know it gets frustrating at times, when they let teams cycle the puck forever on some shifts, or throw 100 shots per game. But, they seem to work through it most nights, and find a way to win. :thumbu:

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
As a caregiver to my father, I have to watch most Knights games after they've been recorded. Main reason I don't get to chitchat with all of you on the GDTs.

That said, it is wonderful to see this team playing the way it does. I know it gets frustrating at times, when they let teams cycle the puck forever on some shifts, or throw 100 shots per game. But, they seem to work through it most nights, and find a way to win. :thumbu:
I guess it's better to let them cycle the puck as long as we keep them to the outside... which I feel this team does pretty well. Also pleased they didn't just sit on the lead, despite the early goal I didn't really feel like they played to defend a lead... they were trying to extend the lead. which is exactly what they needed to do.

Say Hey Kid

The best all around player ever
Dec 10, 2007
I can relate. My wife used to work nights and weekends so I was the only person who took care of my son when he was a baby. The Knights are amazing!

Last edited:

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland

They do keep the center clean and the shot quality low. They let the goalies get into the game as well :D

I think it's a better defending than what most teams have. And we are consistent it with all lines imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->