GDT: [Game #28] Dallas Stars vs. Detroit Red Wings - 1:00 PM CT (BSSW)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I think Pavs is playing too many minutes again. 15-17 seem fine i guess but he's been playing 20+ recently multiple times . You don't wanna burn him out.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I think Pavs is playing too many minutes again. 15-17 seem fine i guess but he's been playing 20+ recently multiple times . You don't wanna burn him out.

Yeah I agree. You want Robo and Hintz out there as much as they can handle but Pavs can't keep up with them every shift. DeBoer should probably start tossing Marchment or Johnston out with those two on a few shifts a game just to keep Pavs fresh for the long haul.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
At least one of y’all really might want to consider if you actually enjoy hockey or are just using this space in lieu of therapy.

Some of us are just miserable f***s in general, so we have low tolerance for shit; though there are others who are definitely unhinged.

Either way, stop gatekeeping fandom. #HIFE

Reactions: ugrakarma

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Some of us are just miserable f***s in general, so we have low tolerance for shit; though there are others who are definitely unhinged.

Either way, stop gatekeeping fandom. #HIFE

I'm a miserable f*** with most things, but hockey is an escape for me so I try to not get too negative about it. It's supposed to be fun for everyone (except the owners, f*** those guys).

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
I was not at all referring to everybody. There’s plenty of valid criticism and frustration in these threads. I’m only talking about the maybe a couple posters who just never seem to be having any fun at all watching the games. The ones that even when someone does something great or the whole team plays out of their mind they still can only post something trashing them for past or theoretical future times when they didn’t play as well. The team has issues but you’d think we’re the coyotes with how miserable the posts are. I’m not about to tell somebody to stop watching but if it isn’t fun what’s the point?

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I'm a miserable f*** with most things, but hockey is an escape for me so I try to not get too negative about it. It's supposed to be fun for everyone (except the owners, f*** those guys).

I thought that including the HIFE hashtag would indicate that my post wasn't all that serious, lol.

I am a miserable f*** no matter what, but I do speak positively about the team when they do positive shit. I also tend to use profanity quite liberally, so sometimes my negativity isn't actually all that negative, it's just amplified by those who are unable to appreciate the nuance of the English language. ;)

That being said, I do actually find the folks who are perpetually slobbering all over the team with positivity no matter what they do to be tiresome; it's why I don't post on Facebook discussions and rarely do so on Twitter. As long as those folks exist, I'm fine having others be negative all the time; gotta maintain the balance. :laugh:

Reactions: Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad