Post-Game Talk: Game 28 B's keep grinding and bank 2 points - BRUINS 3 Detroit 2 F/OT

twominute

Mar 16, 2008
Washington, dc
Great win, sluggish game throughout..i miss the krejci who used to be able to slow the play down and make his linemates better, been missing that the last couple of games.. riley nash, who never gets enough credit. was an animal on the defensive side of the game tonight
I thought Krejci looked pretty good, his line had a bunch of in tight chances but just couldn't get the puck to settle or it got intercepted. I also thought he was very calming on the pp, slowing it down and working the points.

pineapplestastegood

Oct 4, 2017
It's kind of a foolish statement. Pastrnak is a perfect fit for Bergeron and Marchand. A one dementional offensive player on the most dominant defensive line is a recipe for success.
I'm fine with him being one dimensional as long as he isn't a liability elsewhere, which right now, he is. You can be one dimensional without being a liability.

Calling Pastrnak a "complete liability" says more about your player assessment abilities than it does about his value to the team.
In every facet of the game other than scoring, he's a complete liability. If you disagree, you are free to.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
I think this is a record amount of people saying they fell asleep during an 8 oclock game

It was a bit of a snoozer til late

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I think this is a record amount of people saying they fell asleep during an 8 oclock game

It was a bit of a snoozer til late

Ill admit. I almost did fall asleep around 10pm. But that was mainly because our woodstove is in that room, and the thing was crankin last nite.

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
I'm fine with him being one dimensional as long as he isn't a liability elsewhere, which right now, he is. You can be one dimensional without being a liability.

In every facet of the game other than scoring, he's a complete liability. If you disagree, you are free to.

please explain how he's a liabilty in every othe facet of hockey

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Is it considered "on pace for" if you're counting the 8 games he missed as not played yet?
He's averaging 49 goals over 82 games but I don't think that's the same thing.

Not knocking the guy obviously, more just curious if people use the term that way.

Edit: I believe his actual pace is 44 goals and 92 points. Not bad.

Goals per games played as a %, projected over an 82 game season, so yeah, I guess you're right. I shou'd have said on a pace for 49 goals over an 82-game season.

Math, whatever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad