GDT: Game 27 Sharks @ Kings CSNCA KFOX 7:30PM "We are tonight's entertainment!"

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I wake up every morning with high hopes of something changing, will just have to wait another day...

What good would a change do now? This team is inconsistent. No coaching change will magically make them start moving their feet and executing. Everyone wants to blame TMac and DW which is fair they deserve it yet the players aren't blamed except for a few scapegoats. They aren't committed to doing what it takes to win consistently for two years now..yet thats all on the coach and GM. These last two seasons have been a complete let down.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
I beg to differ. A coaching change can make a huge difference in the work ethic and motivation of a team.

There have been no signs of this team being capable of that. If they played hard and the same way game in and game out and still lost i'd be inclined to agree but this team is too inconsistent and frankly not good enough up front.

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
We're gonna win 2 out of the next 7 games and DW would still be dumb enough to make ridiculous trades for bottom 6 at the deadline in hopes to make the playoffs.

What he should do is let this whole thing play out, then trade Clowe and Murray for picks and prospects at the deadline. Load it up at the draft this year!!

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
We're gonna win 2 out of the next 7 games and DW would still be dumb enough to make ridiculous trades for bottom 6 at the deadline in hopes to make the playoffs.

What he should do is let this whole thing play out, then trade Clowe and Murray for picks and prospects at the deadline. Load it up at the draft this year!!

This is exactly what I see him doing too. We will be a few points out of the playoffs by the next 7 days and that is exactly how I expect it to go.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
This is exactly what I see him doing too. We will be a few points out of the playoffs by the next 7 days and that is exactly how I expect it to go.

Well Clowe and Murray didn't play all that much last night. I imagine DW is noticing that potential first round match ups would be Chicago and Anaheim and how this team doesn't have what it takes to beat them.

Rickety Cricket

Mar 8, 2006
Not Kent Huskins

Hetl + Hamilton for Stempniak.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Nice troll goal at the end. Have to meet that 2 goals/gm average somehow.

Niemi needs to get his ish together, or this will go even further south in a hurry.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Nice troll goal at the end. Have to meet that 2 goals/gm average somehow.

Niemi needs to get his ish together, or this will go even further south in a hurry.

They need to rest him. I would start Stalock tomorrow and in Edmonton. Give Nemo a week off to recharge. All his mistakes are errors that can be attributed to exhaustion.

RonSwanson*

I beg to differ. A coaching change can make a huge difference in the work ethic and motivation of a team.

L.A. Kings beg to differ. Sutter made a HUGE difference last year when he was brought in to replace Terry Murray midseason.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
They need to rest him. I would start Stalock tomorrow and in Edmonton. Give Nemo a week off to recharge. All his mistakes are errors that can be attributed to exhaustion.

I think most of us would agree would you. But the fact that TMac thinks that Nemo gets better with more games would mean that Stalock does not get the start.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I think most of us would agree would you. But the fact that TMac thinks that Nemo gets better with more games would mean that Stalock does not get the start.

I wouldn't mind that opinion, even with it being wrong, if it didn't come from the same coach that had said he knows nothing about the goaltending position when Nabby was still here. lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad