Nov 3, 2006
Compher will score two goals.
Zadorov will have three Z smashes
ROR will have an own goal

Avs will still lose.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Seriously though. If Zadorov plays like he has since the Sweden trip, and Compher plays like he has every game this season, Buffalo fans aren't going to love watching this game.

Reactions: Ararana

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Seriously though. If Zadorov plays like he has since the Sweden trip, and Compher plays like he has every game this season, Buffalo fans aren't going to love watching this game.

You mean when Bednar actually started playing him every game :shakehead

This team needs Landy back in a bad way. The top line fell apart when he got booted, not to mention I really want the NCAA kid line back together

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
You mean when Bednar actually started playing him every game :shakehead

This team needs Landy back in a bad way. The top line fell apart when he got booted, not to mention I really want the NCAA kid line back together

I know we all went off on Bednar for how he played Zadorov. But when does the point come where maybe we give Bednar some credit for how he handled Zadorov? I mean yeah it was frustrating to see him keeping him out of the lineup, but in fairness to the coach, Zadorov looked quite terrible.

We'll never know what the coaching staff has said to Zadorov or what they worked on with him away from game action. We'll never know if that had any type of impact on his game or not. But the fact is, since that rough stint he's been playing arguably the best hockey of his career. Crazy to suggest, but maybe the coach knows what he's doing

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I know we all went off on Bednar for how he played Zadorov. But when does the point come where maybe we give Bednar some credit for how he handled Zadorov? I mean yeah it was frustrating to see him keeping him out of the lineup, but in fairness to the coach, Zadorov looked quite terrible.

I could understand it at the beginning of the season, I didn't like it, but I could understand it. But IMO the benchings went on way too long. But what the hell do I know, I'm just a Joe Schmo.

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008
This has the makings to be the game of the year for us.

Assuming a loss we go into TB, FLA, PIT, WASH, FLA, TB, PIT, LA, before we finally get a break with the Yotes twice.

This could either be a nice stretch where they grow as a team and realistically go .500 during it or go on a 10 game losing streak cementing the tank for Dahlin.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I predict Barbs and Kerfoot as scratches. I know Kerfoot's name is surprising but it's just a prediction.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Bork could be a scratch as well.

Wonder if Siemens is part of some potential prospect for prospect trade and is being showcased.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Bork could be a scratch as well.

Wonder if Siemens is part of some potential prospect for prospect trade and is being showcased.
Siemens does seem like the type of puck moving D Peter Chiarelli thinks he needs.

Former Ladder

Thanks Noob Noob
Dec 31, 2013
United States
It's Gourque and Barbie that are scratched.

Comph - MacK - Rants
Jost - Kerf - Yak
Comeau - Sods - Nieto
Ghetto - Wilson - Grimaldi

G - EJ
Lindy? - Barrie
Zads - Siemens?

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
If Duncan is in for Barbs there is hope that he will be out for good when Nemeth returns for his monthly 3 games run.

If Duncan is in for Lindholm i honestly couldn't care less.

If Duncan is in for Z then §$""gfjgf53i67643650ß0!&$" - and i probably start smoking again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad