GDT: Game 26: Arizona Coyotes @ Vegas Golden Knights | 5:00 | Can The Losing End?

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Marchy to Smith and

GGoodbyeCERT.gif

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Good Game from the team. but it shouldn't have gone to OT, we really should have been up by more than 1. Wedgewood played fantastic for Arizona... the biggest reason this game went as long as it did.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Man that could have been like 6 1 if not for wedgewall. Great game, good luck the rest of the way (except for against the yotes, not that Vegas needs luck against us anyway).

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Felt like the game took forever to get going in the arena. Figured the team was sick or something.

Glad they pulled it together at the end.

Embellishment was crap until I see something in replays that says otherwise.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Good to get the win but gotta call out the D for making too many mistakes getting the puck out of their own end. They were rushing and trying to make things happen with the lead and that shouldn't be happening. Both goals came after failed exits and that has to be a focus of practice tomorrow. Shea really looks weak in his own end, multiple times guys just mugged him in the corner and he put up no fight and the puck was quickly coming towards the net. He wasn't the only one to struggle making the right play to clear the zone, but his inability to be effective when he doesn't have a clean outlet has to be addressed.

Overall not a shock they had a game like this. High shooting percentage was bound to come down. A lot of missed nets and a pretty solid goalie will do that. At least they got the 2 points and can hopefully clean stuff up on Tuesday. Even with the injuries the Ducks are going to punish them with the forecheck and that would have been a real problem tonight.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
For the record, I think the rivalry is starting in Arizona.

Just another game for us, but the Coyotes fans in The Park after the game were a little tense.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Unfortunately that might be the last game I can watch for a while, just can't justify paying for the NHL.tv subscription over the Christmas period... at least I should be able to listen free.

Reactions: Aja

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
Unfortunately that might be the last game I can watch for a while, just can't justify paying for the NHL.tv subscription over the Christmas period... at least I should be able to listen free.
Same here, but I"m looking forward to the playoffs.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
For the record, I think the rivalry is starting in Arizona.

Just another game for us, but the Coyotes fans in The Park after the game were a little tense.

For Arizona's sake, I hope there isn't a new team in Seattle soon. I would like to be able to see a game in Phoenix while visiting my daughter at ASU. (Too bad they couldn't get the arena deal done with ASU.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad