GDT: Game 22: Columbus vs. Calgary | 11/22 7PM

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Smith is gonna straight up murder that Flames player who turned it over. I think I hear him yelling clear up here @ Polaris.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Well played game. We pretty much dominated them. Smith has our number. Encouraging the way we're playing right now.
Exactly. People complaining over the offense but it will come. Team is playing simple to get out of the offensive funk and still winning. Biggest thing is the team is skating hard and the forwards and defense are working well together defensively. Young team winning the tight games, Im not hating it

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Bring on the Sens! 0-3-1 in their last 4 games with only 5 goals.

With the win tonight, as of this very second, we are currently 3rd in the entire league in points only behind St. Louis and Tampa. Wowza

Reactions: goalie311

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Bring on the Sens! 0-3-1 in their last 4 games with only 5 goals.

With the win tonight, as of this very second, we are currently 3rd in the entire league in points only behind St. Louis and Tampa. Wowza
If we ever get a PP that has some power, and fix our offense, this team might be pretty good.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Exactly. People complaining over the offense but it will come. Team is playing simple to get out of the offensive funk and still winning. Biggest thing is the team is skating hard and the forwards and defense are working well together defensively. Young team winning the tight games, Im not hating it

I could understand the offensive frustration if they weren't getting their chances. They were. Anderson flubs the wide open net, Bjork gets stoned on a breakaway, Dubois misses the net and gets stopped from in close, etc. These shots will fall eventually if they keep getting the chances. I honestly have no complaints with their game tonight other than the dreadful powerplay.

Reactions: eljefe72

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Entertaining game, Columbus deserved the win. NHL has added an assist to the goal as well.

GZ9cJTD.png

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Entertaining game, Columbus deserved the win. NHL has added an assist to the goal as well.

GZ9cJTD.png

He at least deserved the secondary, but I'd say the primary would work.

All kidding aside you have a hell of a team. Good luck going forward.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Flames fan here.

Good game CBJ fans. Your team played a heck of game defensively and Bob was obviously good. Sucks to lose on a gaffe like that, but we'll take the point. I wish the Flames played that way defensively. Sometimes we'll get it, but definitely not near as much as I'd like.
Good luck going forward. Your team looks very good.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
So, yeah, as feared, fatigue and eyestrain issues kept me from catching the whole game. Got a few more fatigue issues as a result of my reaction to that Andy OT winner, but SO WORTH IT. :D

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Flames fan here.

Good game CBJ fans. Your team played a heck of game defensively and Bob was obviously good. Sucks to lose on a gaffe like that, but we'll take the point. I wish the Flames played that way defensively. Sometimes we'll get it, but definitely not near as much as I'd like.
Good luck going forward. Your team looks very good.
Sucks for Johnny Hockey to end his streak, i hope our Abramov will turn out at least half player Johnny is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad