Kulak-Stone

Smith
Lack

Inactive
Bartkowski, Lazar, Stajan

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Mike Smith in "i have no idea what i'm doing" mode please.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Could use a big win tonite to keep the mojo going.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
How has Dubois been as de-facto #1C so far, anyways? I haven't really been able to catch the last two games in any detail (ended up hospitalized with pneumonia and still recovering, may not be able to watch this one end-to-end either :( )

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
How has Dubois been as de-facto #1C so far, anyways? I haven't really been able to catch the last two games in any detail (ended up hospitalized with pneumonia and still recovering, may not be able to watch this one end-to-end either :( )

Looking like the best center on the team at the moment... you can decide for yourself how high you think that bar is.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I like Calgary's team. Johnny is one of my favorite non-Jackets in the league. Adding Jagr was just another reason to root for them. Just not tonight. I like the Jackets big tonight. 6-2

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
JLD looked terrific that last two games. Playing really big in front of the net, knocked in a goal off a rebound, banging guys on the boards and made a couple of really nice passes. Did well in the faceoff circle. He looked way older than 19. Showed potential to be an incredible force in a game.

Hope you are feeling better.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio

Sorry to hear that Viqsi I hope you get better soon, the Jackets thread isn't the same without your feminine charm.. PLD has been surprisingly good. Winning faceoffs, making good passes - he didn't look out of place, but I only saw him at 1C for the last game. He was smiling a lot & seemed to be loving working with Bread and Andy

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Im going with the new standard 4-1 CBJ. We have yet to hit it, but not ready to give up yet. 2 goals from blueliners... one of which scores from the crease ha ha

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Looking like the best center on the team at the moment... you can decide for yourself how high you think that bar is.

Impossibly high. So that's good! Because I say so. :nod:

* * *​
JLD looked terrific that last two games. Playing really big in front of the net, knocked in a goal off a rebound, banging guys on the boards and made a couple of really nice passes. Did well in the faceoff circle. He looked way older than 19. Showed potential to be an incredible force in a game.

Sorry to hear that Viqsi I hope you get better soon, the Jackets thread isn't the same without your feminine charm.. PLD has been surprisingly good. Winning faceoffs, making good passes - he didn't look out of place, but I only saw him at 1C for the last game. He was smiling a lot & seemed to be loving working with Bread and Andy

Ooh. Guess I'll have to scrounge up some archives, or otherwise hope that I don't go crosseyed later tonight when trying to watch. If he's been that nice, that's well worth watching. (And thanks for the well-wishes. :) )

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137

Wennberg goes 3/8 he's garbage and needs to be traded, Dubois goes 3/8 and he gets applauded.

This Dubois still has lots of room for improvement on the draw, but other than that he looked really good. When Wennberg and Sedlak are healthy this team will be extremely dangerous.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Wennberg goes 3/8 he's garbage and needs to be traded, Dubois goes 3/8 and he gets applauded.

This Dubois still has lots of room for improvement on the draw, but other than that he looked really good. When Wennberg and Sedlak are healthy this team will be extremely dangerous.
One is a rookie, the other is supposed to be our 1C. Not sure if your comment was a compliment or dig.

Agree about the health stuff though. Hopefully we keep getting W's while we get better.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Man, I hope that Mike Dmith doesn't dive as much as he used to. Hated his antics with Dallas and Arizona

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad