Guy - Guy

Guy
Guy

GO :coyotes GO

If we lose, I'm blaming RemoAZ.

Reactions: sundance74

Dasyotesfan92

Oct 3, 2017
Excited to yet again listen to this game at work. I think Raanta will start. Maybe ill stop by the red carpet even for a little be for work.

Reactions: Lady Macbeth

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
Is the game a Whiteout? I saw a "Winter is coming" promo on this site, and the logo is white. I don't have any white clothes that fit me? (I"m coming to the first home opener in my life, and if it is a whiteout, I"m not prepared. :blush: )
It is surely not a white out. Should that day come again, you will find a white tshirt provided for you at your seat. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

If I'm not mistaken, "Winter is Coming" means that the club wants to lure in millenials, not that those in attendance should wear white.

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
Some potential changes for tomorrow:

Dunno how I feel about Cousins on that line.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Anyone know if we are allowed to drink in the lot before the game? I know they had the tailgate before. I just don't want to get in trouble for having a couple of beers in the lot before entering the game. Yes, I'm a cheap ass, but I also don't want to pay $11 for a tall can.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Meh, not too concerned about Fischer sitting one game. Cousins was much better than I'd though he'd be in the preseason, if it carries over to the regular season he could force Fischer back down for a bit.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Meh, not too concerned about Fischer sitting one game. Cousins was much better than I'd though he'd be in the preseason, if it carries over to the regular season he could force Fischer back down for a bit.

I agree. We will see a lot of line juggling and players in and out of the line up for the first part of the season. Let the cream rise to the top.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->