Post-Game Talk: Game 2: Golden Knights 2 @ Arizona Coyotes 1 | Final (OT) | Knights Win Again!

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
A+ joke. No I wouldn't go as far as to say that McPhee will never get this team off the ground but the body of work so far just strikes me as a man who is too timid to make effective and timely decisions. Theodore and Shipachyov should not be in the AHL. Our star Russian free agent signing should not have to watch his team play when he could've easily gone to a competitive team with room for him, and our star prospect defender isn't getting much from being a man amongst boys in the AHL.

And I also question the decision to pawn off Pickard for a low pick and a meh prospect to take the gamble on Malcolm Subban.

I can't say I disagree with any of that. Still, he walked out of the draft with Glass, Suzuki, Brannstrom, Hague, Kolesar and and then some. In the long run, things are ahead of schedule IMO.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Really hope this team can start putting together some chemistry soon. The execution of just about everything is pretty poor.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Also the shooting decisions have been questionable. I can't remember the last time I've seen a team get their shots blocked this many times.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
They're so excited to get something going in the zone that they feel like they've got to get something off before they lose it.

At least that's how it seems. Afraid of their passing.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
And the Schenn/St. Louis reference was expected after the botched commercial. :laugh:

We're inside the machine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->