Post-Game Talk: Game 2: Golden Knights 2 @ Arizona Coyotes 1 | Final (OT) | Knights Win Again!

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
hopefully the lack of finishing is due to a lack of cohesion with the team. but you still gotta like what we've seen so far. team speed is good. they lack elite talent, but have a bunch of solid players. i really want to see how the team looks with ship, tuch and theodore.

Blue Goose

May 26, 2012
Los Angeles
hockeytransplant.com
Penguins have a separate app besides the NHL app. I just assumed all teams have their own.

That's weird - it looks like the Penguins are the only team with their own app. Everyone else just gets the NHL app, and then you configure it with your favorite team. Since I have NHL.TV and VGK as my favorite team, the VGK logo is what I see on my phone's screen (rather than the NHL logo) and the first button at the bottom of the home screen loads up all the VGK news.

To be honest, the Penguins app looks like what all the other teams had before the NHL decided to have one central app for everyone - I wonder why the Penguins didn't follow suit?

Reactions: Ginormousthumbs

Ginormousthumbs

Jul 7, 2013
West Side
That's weird - it looks like the Penguins are the only team with their own app. Everyone else just gets the NHL app, and then you configure it with your favorite team. Since I have NHL.TV and VGK as my favorite team, the VGK logo is what I see on my phone's screen (rather than the NHL logo) and the first button at the bottom of the home screen loads up all the VGK news.

To be honest, the Penguins app looks like what all the other teams had before the NHL decided to have one central app for everyone - I wonder why the Penguins didn't follow suit?

Interesting indeed. I guess I can just update the NHL app. Thanks for clarifying!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad