Game 2 - Canada (QMJHL all stars) vs. Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkyz15

Jul 13, 2003
The Dirty Dirty SC
Visit site
markov` said:
So far, Bourdon, Bourret and Pouliot are impressing me nothing. Steve Bernier is so invisible tonight... the total opposite of the player I saw yesterday. Each time he's on the ice I'm waiting for some flash, but the only good player tonight on the QJMHL first line is Pouliot.

looking at the stats he leads the team with 4 shots

wierd tho

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
sevenSteen said:
Shirokov scores to tie the game, 2-2.

Why some team didn't take a chance on him at the past draft is beyond me....
There were rumours that he, ****ikov, and a few other russians dropped out at the last minute. :dunno:

Evman*

Russians quite show boaty at the end there. Can't say it's out of character or unexpected, but still very rude. Especially that Shirokov kid. I can't wait for him to be introduced to Dion Phaneuf's shoulders and elbows in a few days.

Shhhhhhh...

Shut the f up and play the game kid....really.

acadienboy

Oct 31, 2004
Evman said:
Russians quite show boaty at the end there. Can't say it's out of character or unexpected, but still very rude. Especially that Shirokov kid. I can't wait for him to be introduced to Dion Phaneuf's shoulders and elbows in a few days.

Shhhhhhh...

:handclap:

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Amazing game though. It had it all. Great to see hard clean hockey.

This Russia team is very skilled...WHL and OHL might catch a break because the russian goalie is heading back.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Exactly...and he adjusts well to the NHL. I can't wait to see him with Nashville with someone like Upshall or Glazachev or Hartnell or Hall on his wing...with Legwand as center, though they do need to get a better center than Legwand in. He's underrated though but I don't think he'll be a top flight center.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Evman said:

Shhhhhhh...

:cry:

Khudobin? The Minnesota Wild prospect? Why is he going back?
Magnitogorsk cut Roman Malek to make room for Nabokov, but he won't join the team for another 3 weeks.

handtrick

Sep 18, 2004
Chattanooga, TN
Official Match stars:

RUS - Radulov, Alexander
LHJ - Pouliot, Marc-Antoine
RUS - Khudobin, Anton

Anybody that saw the game, disagree with these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad