Game 2 - Canada (QMJHL all stars) vs. Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountain Dude

Is Crosby still out?

And where are these Russian players coming from, just from the Q, or from their own leagues in Russia?

Edit: Crosby is still out. :shakehead

Smart Alek

Jul 13, 2002
Now, I'm not one to get on refs and call them bias... and I'm not... they're just really bad. Nearly every penalty call has been incorrect, and the whistles are coming at the wrong times ad nauseum. Anybody know who the refs are, and what kind of experience they have?

The good? Dixon and Radulov are continuing their strong play... great game indeed for both teams.

Blackshad

Oct 12, 2002
... and i was think the ref was good tonight hahaha...
Yeah the russian team is damn fast!

The True Blue Crew

Jun 11, 2004
steps to the ACC
awesome game
very very exciting

russians dominated the q first period
second period spent in minority due to like 7 penalties or something

russians look much stronger than yesterday

The True Blue Crew

Jun 11, 2004
steps to the ACC
i know, dude, the team that played last year was complete crap. i couldn't even watch it after first coupla games. now i'm enjoying it more than watch trap-nhl team games

Slick Nick said:
I'm really surprised with the Selects' peformance. I think no one on this board gave them any chance, they are good.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
So far, Bourdon, Bourret and Pouliot are impressing me nothing. Steve Bernier is so invisible tonight... the total opposite of the player I saw yesterday. Each time he's on the ice I'm waiting for some flash, but the only good player tonight on the QJMHL first line is Pouliot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->