I hope we cream those punks.

{seems appropriate since this is my 1,000th contribution to this establishment}

Reactions: CBJFan827

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Cheapest lowerbowl pair I’m seeing on Stubhub is $158 with fees.

$98 for an upper bowl pair 2 rows from the top of the building.

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
Playing back home in Detroit, tonight is the perfect night for Z to get his season turned around. While he's had some points so far this year, he seems to have regressed horribly from his play last year. Yes, its still early, but its getting very frustrating watching him turn over the puck, get out-worked along the board, or shoot the puck right into a defender's shin pads. He's clearly not the only one struggling, but he's the one I seem to notice the most when he makes a mistake. Let's get it done tonight!

Lansdown

Feb 1, 2007
Toronto
What's the deal with Cam Atkinson this year, CBJ fans? He's logging big minutes but he's doing nothing points-wise.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I’m usually pro Torts but the 7D while Milano sits on the bench is beyond ****ing stupid.
The Dispatch said this was the third time in the last six games Torts has gone with the three lines approach. And as Dr Phil might say: "How's that workin' for you, Coach?"

Like you, I'm usually pro-Torts, but I'm frustrated with this and also frustrated with not playing guys who can put the puck in the net in lieu of guys he can trust, which I equate to "safe".

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
What's the deal with Cam Atkinson this year, CBJ fans? He's logging big minutes but he's doing nothing points-wise.
Your post would be more appropriate if you just left it as [insert name here] versus actually naming a player.

Our offense seems more content to pass trying for perfect plays until they pass themselves out of quality shots and have to throw pot shots. Team not doing the hard-nosed work it takes to get quality shots and rebounds. Team is allergic to rebounds, it seems

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Great feed, great goal! Pretty play. Bjork should be a guy that can play with the Breadman.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Other team turns it up and we get hemmed in for 2 shifts. I want the team to be able to keep up with other teams. I don't feel that's asking terribly much

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad